top of page
- Sun, Feb 20Crown Heights, Brooklyn, NY, USAFeb 20, 2022, 7:00 PM EST – Mar 27, 2022, 8:30 PM EDT
- Tue, Dec 14Crown Heights, Brooklyn, NY, USADec 14, 2021, 9:30 AM EST – Jan 18, 2022, 11:00 AM ESTDec 14, 2021, 9:30 AM EST – Jan 18, 2022, 11:00 AM ESTIn this course, we will learn how to use both black and white charcoal on tinted and black surfaces to create striking, realistic drawings. We will cover the important fundamentals of how to draw and shade just about anything. The course will run for 6 weeks and is a total of $240
- Sun, Dec 12Crown Heights, Brooklyn, NY, USADec 12, 2021, 7:00 PM EST – Jan 16, 2022, 8:30 PM ESTDec 12, 2021, 7:00 PM EST – Jan 16, 2022, 8:30 PM ESTIn this course, you will learn how to simplify the values in a still-life painting and use bold, loose, brushwork to create a stunning work of art. We will touch on composition, color mixing and mostly understanding and simplifying values. The course will run for 6 weeks and is a total of $240
- Sun, Oct 10Crown Heights, Brooklyn, NY, USAOct 10, 2021, 7:00 PM EDT – Nov 14, 2021, 8:30 PM ESTOct 10, 2021, 7:00 PM EDT – Nov 14, 2021, 8:30 PM ESTThis course will cover techniques for watercolor such as how to use a limited palette, how to relax and loosen up with your brushwork, how to create depth with layers and create gorgeous paintings with the knowledge and skills learned. The course will run for 6 weeks and is a total of $240
- Sun, Nov 08Art StudioNov 08, 2020, 7:00 PM – Dec 13, 2020, 8:30 PMNov 08, 2020, 7:00 PM – Dec 13, 2020, 8:30 PMThis course is ideal for the beginner and intermediate student looking to learn the fundamentals of drawing. You will learn everything you need to know to draw and shade. We will also cover how to draw using charcoal on tinted paper and you will be drawing a realistic, charcoal drawing.
A gallery of artwork students created in the courses.
Get notified about upcoming courses
New courses happen all the time. Get on the email list so you don't miss out!
bottom of page